1.Carr, A.C., & Frei, B. (1999). Toward a new recommended dietary allowance for vitamin C based on antioxidant and health effects in humans. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 69, 1086-1107
2. De Rosa SC, Zaretsky MD, Dubs JG, Roederer M, Anderson M, Green A. (2000). N-acetylcysteine replenishes glutathione in HIV infection. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 30, 915-929
3. Micke P, Beeh KM, Schlaak JF, Buhl R. (2001). Oral supplementation with whey proteins increases plasma glutathione levels of HIV-infected patients. European Journal of Clinical Investigation, 31, 171-178
4. Shabert JK, Winslow C, Lacey JM, Wilmore DW. (1999). Glutamine antioxidant supplementation increases body cell mass in AIDS patients with weight loss: a randomized, double-blind controlled trial. Nutrition, 11, 860-864
5. Sen CK. (1999). Glutathione homeostasis in response to exercise training and nutritional supplements. Molecular and Cellular Biochemistry, 196, 31-42
6. Kinscherf R, Hack V, Fischbach T, Friedmann B, Weiss C, Edler L, Bartsch P, Droge W. (1996). Low plasma glutamine in combination with high glutamate levels indicate risk for loss of body cell mass in healthy individuals: the effect of N-acetyl-cysteine. Journal of Molecular Medicine, 74, 393-400
7. Reid MB, Stokic DS, Koch SM, Khawli FA, Leis AA. (1994). N-acetylcysteine inhibits muscle fatigue in humans. Journal of Clinical Investigation, 94, 2468-2474
8. Sen CK, Rankinen T, Vaisanen S, Rauramaa R. (1994). Oxidative stress after human exercise: effect of N-acetylcysteine supplementation. Journal of Applied Physiology, 76, 2570-2577
|Solaray Bitter Orange|
|Nature's Way Standardized Gymnema
This article is protected by international copyright protection ©2016.
Do not use this copy without reading this first
If you're not sure of how to train or what to eat or even which supplements are best for your goals, we're organised a special promotion from Musclebulletin, who are offering their £3.99 excellent 32 page book, 'The secrets to getting into shape' free to all Nutriline visitors. You'll find their information on how to pack on muscle, burn fat and succeed in your sport invaluable and easy to understand and follow.
Frustrated at not seeing your abs, embarrassed about taking your top of at the beach this summer or the local swimming pool? Is your belly holding a layer of flab that is making you look like a beached whale or are you just trying to lose that extra layer of fat to ensure you look the best you can?
Zef Eisenberg sports nutrition and training expert and founder of Maximuscle has agreed to offer you his FREE booklet from his science publications collection to all Muscle Bulletin subscribers on; how to train, diet, eat and which supplements to take and more on getting an awesome set of abs.
Just fill in the form below and we'll email you straight away with download details. We hate spam as much as you do and don't share your email address with anyone.