1. Rudman D, Feller AG, Nagraj HS, Gergans GA, Lalitha PY, Goldberg AF, Schlenker RA, Cohn L, Rudman IW, Mattson DE. (1990). Effects of human growth hormone in men over 60 years old. New England Journal of Medicine, 323, 1-6
2. Elam, R.P. (1988). Morphological changes in adult males from resistance exercise and amino acid supplementation. Journal of Sports Medicine and Physical Fitness, 28, 35-39
3. Schacter A, Goldman JA, Zukerman Z. (1973). Treatment of oligospermia with the amino acid arginine. Journal of Urology, 110, 311-313
4. Kirk SJ, Hurson M, Regan MC. (1993). Arginine stimulates wound healing and immune function in elderly human beings. Surgery, 114, 155-160
5. Isidori A, Lo Monaco A, Cappa M. (1981). A study of growth hormone release in man after oral administration of amino acids. Current Medical Research and Opinion, 7, 475-481
6. Welbourne TC. (1995). Increased plasma bicarbonate and growth hormone after an oral glutamine load. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 61, 1058-1061
|Nature Made L-Lysine (3 Pack)|
|Source Naturals Arginine Pyroglutamate|
|Spring Valley L-Lysine (500mg)|
|Ultimate Nutrition Arginine Pyroglutamate|
This article is protected by international copyright protection ©2017.
Do not use this copy without reading this first
If you're not sure of how to train or what to eat or even which supplements are best for your goals, we're organised a special promotion from Musclebulletin, who are offering their £3.99 excellent 32 page book, 'The secrets to getting into shape' free to all Nutriline visitors. You'll find their information on how to pack on muscle, burn fat and succeed in your sport invaluable and easy to understand and follow.
Frustrated at not seeing your abs, embarrassed about taking your top of at the beach this summer or the local swimming pool? Is your belly holding a layer of flab that is making you look like a beached whale or are you just trying to lose that extra layer of fat to ensure you look the best you can?
Zef Eisenberg sports nutrition and training expert and founder of Maximuscle has agreed to offer you his FREE booklet from his science publications collection to all Muscle Bulletin subscribers on; how to train, diet, eat and which supplements to take and more on getting an awesome set of abs.
Just fill in the form below and we'll email you straight away with download details. We hate spam as much as you do and don't share your email address with anyone.